- Fetched and analyzed every git repository on GitHub, BitBucket, self-hosted cgit.
- Trained neural networks to extract relevant features from code.
- Implemented most git features in our open source go-git.
- Currently training neural networks on natural language use.
- Built the world's fastest WeightedMinHash and k-means clustering implementations.
- Shown that RNNs with memory can learn from projects and its limitations.
Building the first AI that understands code
We apply neural networks to source code from over 17 million software repositories and 6.6 million developers worldwide